Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's your favourite dessert?

Well, here's mine.


When my parents came over for my convocation, we had lunch at Solaris Mont Kiara one of the days. Since it's really near Hartamas, I decided that I really should introduce mum my fav froyo. She has not sweet tooth but teeth. lol 

Moo Cow again! =)
(heard they're gonna open another one in the Gardens soon, love!)



rose lime and original mango mix! ♥ Mum loves it too.


Bedsides Moo Cow froyo, I love Snowflake's healthy hand made dessert too! 


founder: Jimmy, A tawainese who moved to Malaysia
Snowflake can be found @SS15, Pavilion, Kuchai Lama


Snowflake's best seller (hot) 
comes with taro balls (orange's sweet potato and grey's yam), peanuts and pearls in grass jelly soup



snowflake's best seller (cold)
comes with grass jelly ice topped with taro balls, creamer (optional) and grass jelly.


Moo Cow reward card & Snoflake Desser Lover Club 

No comments:

Post a Comment