Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon: Terminal 5 Sibu

It was day after election, Sunday.
 was really hot so after attending church service at Sacred Heart Cathedral, we decided that it'll be best to go to a cool place to have brunch and just relax.. 



Reached Terminal 5 with mum, dad and bro


After mum ordered her drink, she took out her newspaper and started reading bout news on election results



brief summary on Sarawak's 10th state election. 


dad's sambal seafood with rice, sharing with mum


i'm still holding the menu because I cannot decide what to order >.<


finally placed my order and started camwhoring


nice ambiance <3



open air for smokers



from a different angle - sibeh hiao hahahaha



so cozy I felt like sleeping already


brother showing dad some online news 
dad finished his lunch and relaxing already



mum continued reading


and finally, my brunch!!!
super love!!!! 
the refillable teh-C also super nice *slurps*


brother had the same set


butter and peanut butter, prefer kaya butter though

We were there, chit-chatting and chillaxing for more almost 3 hours if I'm not wrong.
too nice too cosy
I love Sunday aka Family Day!


my super serious dark circles. like ghost seriously T_T


closer view to haunt you! bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment